1. This entry agreement will apply to all ticket holders and not just to the person who have purchased them.
2. No cancellation due to any personal reasons.No refunds will be issued due to mass / multiple ticket purchases.
3. No refunds will be issued due to any weather-related adjustments during the event.
4. False declaration of any personal information will lead to immediate cancellation.
5. Entry by a person other than the applicant (substitute participant) will not be allowed. If such a case is detected, entry will be cancelled and no refunds will be issued.
6. Application by minors are requested to obtain approval from a guardian.
7. Children under the age of 6 is free of charge (no need for application), however must be accompanied by an adult at all times and there will be no prizes.
8. Liquor will NOT be sold to minors.
9. If the organizer at any time during the event decides it is difficult to continue the event, all participants must obey the instructions for operational and safety reasons.
10. Tickets will not be refunded due to a lineup change or artist cancel.
11. Prohibits any rude behavior, or any act imposing trouble on the others, loud noise and disposal of waste outside the venue. If any of these act is carried out, we will ask to leave the event. There will be no refund in this case.
12. Participants must give full consideration and take measures in regards to their health before applying to the event.
13. The organizers shall have no liability whatsoever for sickness, loss or other accidents, aside from providing emergency measures during the event.
14. Accidents and injuries during the event will be compensated under the coverage of the organizer's insurance.
15. Please have your health insurance card with you at all times.
16. The organizers are not held liable for any accidents and injuries during the event. Participants may not make any claim for damages against the organizers.
17. Keep your valuables safe. The organizers are not held liable for any loss during the event. Participants may not make any claim for damages against the organizers.
18. Usage and possession of any drugs or/and substances are strictly prohibited. In such case is detected the participant will be forced out of the event and may report to local government authorities.
19. The organizers are not responsible for all reasons relating to delays in public transport or traffic congestions which may lead to the participants delay or missing the event.
20. Applicants shall agree that videos, images, articles, records and portrait rights belong to the organizers and that it may be published to such medias (internet, magazines, tv, newspapers).
21. The organizers fully recognize the importance of personal information, comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws of Japan, and handle such information in accordance with the organizer's policy to protect personal information.
In order to offer better services to the participants, the organizers will use such personal information for the purposes of sending participation guidelines, notices of next held events, service providing by the event sponsors, supporting organizations and other related organizations.